Who We Are
MHCSI Specialty Connect is Sobeys National Pharmacy Group’s “concierge” specialty service provider. Our expertise is supporting patients requiring specialty medications, their caregivers and health service providers with client care solutions that complement existing services provided by pharmaceutical patient assistance, reimbursement support, and payor programs.
What We Do
Specialty medications are used to treat complex and chronic medical conditions. Patients are often overwhelmed with navigating medication coverage and treatment plans. MHCSI Specialty Connect works to simplify this process by being “right where you need us” to provide a seamless experience so patients and their healthcare providers can focus on care rather than paperwork and logistics.
Patient Support Program
Other Health Care Providers
Quality • Service • Commitment
Specialty medications are typically used to treat chronic medical conditions that require specialized care. MHCSI Specialty Connect:
- Collaborates with Patient Assistance Programs and Health Case Managers
- Coordinates and confirms payor coverage/ reimbursement
- Streamlines communication between patients, caregivers and healthcare providers
- Preferred pharmacy network (PPN)
- Registers patients with their preferred pharmacy network provider
- Confirms logistics for in-store medication pick-up or delivery
MHCSI Specialty Connect also provides additional patient support, including coordinating patient education, promotes medication therapy management, health coaching, and other services to manage other acute or chronic health conditions or concerns that patients may have at their PPN pharmacy.
Contact our team of administration specialists and consultant pharmacists:
1-888-686-6427 option 2
Clinical Services Team
Baljeet (Bobbie) Kainth, Representative